Positive Attitude, Respect, Integrity, Doing Your Best, Excellence
WHAT’S UP AT WHITTIER?
WHAT’S COMING UP AT WHITTIER?
- Whittier would like to invite all prospective families and curious community members to our Open House, Thursday, November 20th, from 6:00-7:30 pm, starting in our school auditorium. Enter through the door by the staff parking lot.
- The Open House will begin with a presentation in the auditorium followed by a school tour. Then there will be time to visit classrooms and chat with the staff.
- School flyers: Elementary & Middle.
- Save the dates! December 2-4 will be our Annual Holiday Store.
- Save your pennies! It’s the chance to shop for your family – with most gifts under $5.
If you are interested in learning more about Whittier through taking a personal tour, please contact Karen at 303-986-5929 or email@example.com. Tours are set up at your convenience.
Good news! Due to the increased demand for seats at Whittier, the school is having an additional 3rd grade class for the 2015-2016 school year. So, Whittier will have two Kindergartens, 1st grades, 2nd grades and 3rd grades with the 4th-8th grades remaining at one class per grade level for next year.
For families wishing to enroll at Whittier for this school year, please call the school directly to inquire at 720-424-3040.
2480 Downing Street
Denver, CO 80205
Serving the community with compassion and dedication -
in the firm belief that all children can succeed.